[Frequently Asked Questions about Wireless Charger]
Precautions for use
- Please charge the thick case separately.
- Be careful not to put metal products such as watches or accessories on the power supply.
- For fast charging, you need to connect an adapter that supports 9V/3A/quick charge 3.0 and a dedicated fast charging cable (2A or more).
- Due to the safety design, charging automatically stops when high temperature is detected. It is not a mechanical defect, so please use it after the temperature of the device has gone down.
- A/S is not possible when the coupling part screws or parts are separated.
- Lifting a heavy object over 2.5KG may cause deformation of the leg.
- 5W general wireless charging: Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, LG G6+
- 7.5W fast wireless charging: iPhone 8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XS max, SE (2nd generation)
- 10W fast wireless charging: Galaxy Note 5, FE, 8, 9, 10, 10+. S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S10e, Fold, Z Flip or later
- 15W fast wireless charging: LG G7, G8, V30, V35, V40, V50, V50S, VELVET, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20ultra, S21, S21+, S21ultra, later versions
- For Apple and LG smartphones, a separate fast charging message does not appear when charging.
- Be sure to check the manufacturer's website to see if it is a smart device capable of wireless charging.
- Galaxy Gear, Apple Watch, and iPad are not compatible because they use their own specifications.